Yesterday was Mother's Day and in honor of such a glorious day I decided to do my Mom a solid, and take a slight code of silence. Rather than me blabbing on, I am sharing two great video's about good old Mom that say everything I would ever want to say but in a much more delightful and hilarious way.
top 10 things i learned from my mama
Ok, I may have told a little bit of a fib. How could I end the blog with out at least a small amount of speaking. I decided to piggy back on my main man Kid President and provide a Top Ten List.
- never accept a drink from a stranger
- never give out a fake phone number
- better yet...just don't do anything fake at all
- always use your baby powers for good
- never trust a man in a shiny shirt
- if it brings you joy...then why the heck not?
- wine & chocolate are very delicious
- today's generation got screwed when it comes to cartoons
- have one signature dish you are known for...then nobody needs to know you can't cook
- short skirts, high heels & cute hats will bring all the boys to the yard
- it's no milkshake but trust me it still works
- there is very little that can compete with a good glass of wine, a sunny day & a book
happy mother's day
So, to my Mom and all of the other Mom's out there, I hope yesterday was wonderful and you felt spoiled by those that get spoiled by you every other day of the year.